Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:13 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Who will go first
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:14 am 

captain cab wrote:
May has to go.

She leads a government whose manifesto is in tatters and is currently being ripped apart by themselves - not exactly why people voted for them.

She's aligning her party to some fruitcakes in northern Ireland, and the entire thing threatens the peace process - she is playing with fire.

The EU are laughing their heads off - at the shambles we have - at the very time we need a government.

People are stupid in many ways, blaming foreign labour for lack of investment is an absolute gem - folk don't realise how deep the cuts have been until they need the services, it suits politicians to say nothing when such racist points are made - because they'll hardly admit it is their cuts causing the suffering.

The simple solution is to stop brexit , call another election and referendum on the EU.

I find this to be a very strange post from you, bearing in mind that you have the fight in you to be quite a scribe against other aspects of authority.

1) Whilst it is accepted that TM has made mistakes - she was with that in the background, returned with the largest vote since Margaret Thatcher.......what part of democracy do you not understand? 2)If you went to a Union meeting - a vote was taken for whatever reason, and it was passed by 52% over 48%, do you honestly think that it would not be carried? It is called democracy, indicating that the EU is NOT working for over 17 million people - the other 15 million are from the "I'm alright Jack" brigade, they do not care about the rest - so, fug um.

You then say that she is aligning with some fruit cakes in Northern Ireland! On those thoughts then how is it then alright to align ourselves with a German nation, that killed millions of our people (they were the fruit cakes of that time) - or do we move on?

What is, and what has emergered from the EU vote is far more important than staying or going, we are now at a crossroad as to whether "democracy in this country exists Or has has meaning".

CC I am surprised by your stance.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:52 am 

Nidge2 wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
captain cab wrote:
May has to go.

She leads a government whose manifesto is in tatters and is currently being ripped apart by themselves - not exactly why people voted for them.

She's aligning her party to some fruitcakes in northern Ireland, and the entire thing threatens the peace process - she is playing with fire.

The EU are laughing their heads off - at the shambles we have - at the very time we need a government.

People are stupid in many ways, blaming foreign labour for lack of investment is an absolute gem - folk don't realise how deep the cuts have been until they need the services, it suits politicians to say nothing when such racist points are made - because they'll hardly admit it is their cuts causing the suffering.

The simple solution is to stop brexit , call another election and referendum on the EU.

Brexit can and will go ahead...and if they Can't reach a deal with the EU then it's leave with NO deal and I and all the other Brexit voters will be more than pleased.

The only ones whining about different types of Brexit or of people not knowing what kind of Brexit they voted for were those in the minority who voted to remain...all We Brexiteers ever wanted was a full no nonsense, no guff, no strings 100% separation from the EU, of course we knew what we voted for and we'll not be denied it through bremoaner petulance.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Why waste all this time and money on negotiating a so called deal,if at the end there is not a deal the government claim they will walk away,is it not common sense to just pull the plug now and get on solving the problems our nation is suffering due to this wait and see what they will give us attitude.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:40 pm 

heathcote wrote:

Why waste all this time and money on negotiating a so called deal,if at the end there is not a deal the government claim they will walk away,is it not common sense to just pull the plug now and get on solving the problems our nation is suffering due to this wait and see what they will give us attitude.

Many people probably feel the same. But we have to follow the rules of the club. 2 years from the trigger to being out.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:52 pm 

talk about morons the question was who WILL go not who YOU want to go

its easy Nuttall first
May second in time for a GE in October
Corbyn safe for at least 3 years.

simples :D :D

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:31 pm 

Tim Farron gone. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:48 pm 

jimbo wrote:

Yup...Nutty as a Fruit cake, but not so nutty as not to take another 5 years of MP salary and Tax payer sponsored Pension top ups for doing nowt....the greedy wee man.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:57 pm 

cabby john wrote:

I find this to be a very strange post from you, bearing in mind that you have the fight in you to be quite a scribe against other aspects of authority.

1) Whilst it is accepted that TM has made mistakes - she was with that in the background, returned with the largest vote since Margaret Thatcher.......what part of democracy do you not understand? 2)If you went to a Union meeting - a vote was taken for whatever reason, and it was passed by 52% over 48%, do you honestly think that it would not be carried? It is called democracy, indicating that the EU is NOT working for over 17 million people - the other 15 million are from the "I'm alright Jack" brigade, they do not care about the rest - so, fug um.

You then say that she is aligning with some fruit cakes in Northern Ireland! On those thoughts then how is it then alright to align ourselves with a German nation, that killed millions of our people (they were the fruit cakes of that time) - or do we move on?

What is, and what has emergered from the EU vote is far more important than staying or going, we are now at a crossroad as to whether "democracy in this country exists Or has has meaning".

If you look at the EU referendum neither side actually presented the voters with facts -

Do people seriously believe they can get a better deal from being a non member than a member? This is the utter rubbish we were told by politicians that invariably ran away as soon as the voting booths closed.

I don't fall for the line that the Germans are pooping their pants because it'll be more expensive to buy BMW's - because the people wanting BMW's will buy them regardless - besides, if we were to buy from our home grown manufacturers what would we buy? A Nissan leaf perhaps?

The entire thought of brexit was ill conceived and those politicians in favour of it have fooled many people.

Those regions such as Wales that have received grants from the EU should be very much aware, that those grants were given, by our own money, but there is no guarantee any future government would give the money if we were our of the EU. In actual fact I am pretty certain the last thing on any governments mind would be Wales, Scotland or Northern England.

Maybe, just maybe, this brexit idea was a complete and honest mistake that should be reversed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:04 pm 

captain cab wrote:
cabby john wrote:

If you look at the EU referendum neither side actually presented the voters with facts -

Do people seriously believe they can get a better deal from being a non member than a member? This is the utter rubbish we were told by politicians that invariably ran away as soon as the voting booths closed.

I don't fall for the line that the Germans are pooping their pants because it'll be more expensive to buy BMW's - because the people wanting BMW's will buy them regardless - besides, if we were to buy from our home grown manufacturers what would we buy? A Nissan leaf perhaps?

The entire thought of brexit was ill conceived and those politicians in favour of it have fooled many people.

Those regions such as Wales that have received grants from the EU should be very much aware, that those grants were given, by our own money, but there is no guarantee any future government would give the money if we were our of the EU. In actual fact I am pretty certain the last thing on any governments mind would be Wales, Scotland or Northern England.

Maybe, just maybe, this brexit idea was a complete and honest mistake that should be reversed.

Stop whinging ......we where only asked.....did we want to stay or go...that was it...

Just getting control of our Law's will do me...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:57 am 

Quote:
If you look at the EU referendum neither side actually presented the voters with facts

From a personal point of view, I knew what I wanted to know....it is corrupt + nobody can tell me that it is working for us. In any event, would you have believed that any of the politicians would tell the truth?

Quote:
Do people seriously believe they can get a better deal from being a non member than a member?

Absolutely, with as mentioned before there are 160+ other countries out there to trade with. Another little secret that they keep to themselves, is that VAT is NOT allowed to be lowered below 15%. I am not saying that we will.....but the option is there when we are totally free. If you remember it was lowered to give the economy a boost a few years back.

Quote:

Try Jaguar....cheaper and better. Imo BMW and German wine, are not the be all and end all - unintended pun......I am looking at the glass half full - not the glass half empty.

Quote:

How so? When you have politicians who are in the know, arguing as to whether we should be in or out after 40 + years of belonging - then that speaks volumes.

It did not fool me for one minute! I have lived in an era when we did not belong to the EU - I have lived in the entire duration of being in the EU........make no mistake it is getting worse in this country, as is the case for France, Spain, Italy, Portugal and no doubt many others. I see a situation whereby they will keep on moving industry/production to cheaper (labour wise) countries, this in order to generate as much profit as possible for the so called elite, in turn keeping populations and countries poor - that is why the rich/poor divide has gotten much larger.

Quote:

There is no guarantee that these grants will continue if we stay in the EU! In fact, I firmly believe that they are chucking us a line and will eventually reel us in, the grants will then be sent to the next poorest country/countries that they allow in. As a point of interest; They built a road across the Heads of the Valleys costing a fortune - in reality, it is the road to nowhere if you do not have a job to go to. They then go on about the poor farmers losing out, (rarely see a poor one), and yet Port Talbot steelworks (and the rest of our Steel industry) barely gets a mention re grants.

Quote:

The only mistake was joining this corrupt organisation in the first place.

As mentioned previously; The one thing that is more important than the election or Brexit is democracy, it has to be honoured in both cases, otherwise it will cause trouble for this country, for years to come.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:43 am 

bloodnock wrote:
jimbo wrote:

Yup...Nutty as a Fruit cake, but not so nutty as not to take another 5 years of MP salary and Tax payer sponsored Pension top ups for doing nowt....the greedy wee man.

The chief bemoaner who thought he'd pick-up a load of seats in the remain areas by promising a second referendum, didn't quite work out that way.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:12 pm 

MR T wrote:

you have control of law

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:13 pm 

cabby john wrote:
Quote:
If you look at the EU referendum neither side actually presented the voters with facts

From a personal point of view, I knew what I wanted to know....it is corrupt + nobody can tell me that it is working for us. In any event, would you have believed that any of the politicians would tell the truth?

Quote:
Do people seriously believe they can get a better deal from being a non member than a member?

Absolutely, with as mentioned before there are 160+ other countries out there to trade with. Another little secret that they keep to themselves, is that VAT is NOT allowed to be lowered below 15%. I am not saying that we will.....but the option is there when we are totally free. If you remember it was lowered to give the economy a boost a few years back.

Quote:

Try Jaguar....cheaper and better. Imo BMW and German wine, are not the be all and end all - unintended pun......I am looking at the glass half full - not the glass half empty.

Quote:

How so? When you have politicians who are in the know, arguing as to whether we should be in or out after 40 + years of belonging - then that speaks volumes.

It did not fool me for one minute! I have lived in an era when we did not belong to the EU - I have lived in the entire duration of being in the EU........make no mistake it is getting worse in this country, as is the case for France, Spain, Italy, Portugal and no doubt many others. I see a situation whereby they will keep on moving industry/production to cheaper (labour wise) countries, this in order to generate as much profit as possible for the so called elite, in turn keeping populations and countries poor - that is why the rich/poor divide has gotten much larger.

Quote:

There is no guarantee that these grants will continue if we stay in the EU! In fact, I firmly believe that they are chucking us a line and will eventually reel us in, the grants will then be sent to the next poorest country/countries that they allow in. As a point of interest; They built a road across the Heads of the Valleys costing a fortune - in reality, it is the road to nowhere if you do not have a job to go to. They then go on about the poor farmers losing out, (rarely see a poor one), and yet Port Talbot steelworks (and the rest of our Steel industry) barely gets a mention re grants.

Quote:

The only mistake was joining this corrupt organisation in the first place.

As mentioned previously; The one thing that is more important than the election or Brexit is democracy, it has to be honoured in both cases, otherwise it will cause trouble for this country, for years to come.

I think your deluded my friend - as you think I am - lets leave it at that

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:44 pm 

captain cab wrote:
MR T wrote:

you have control of law

Your not still eating those Mushrooms...are you?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:06 am 

MR T wrote:

can you tell me which EU laws have hurt you?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:09 pm 

captain cab wrote:
MR T wrote:

can you tell me which EU laws have hurt you?

Every single one of them that over regulates every single aspect of my business and personal life...the loony red tape that the idle handed EU mischief makers create daily by the ream, an army of 100s of 1000s with feck all better to do than make my job harder and my life more controlled in they way they want me to be in order to conform with the way they want things to be.

10 years ago...School run tenders...2 sheets of A4, one with a price the other with my details...now 84 sheets of A4 that demand every type of policy..environmental through to non collusion, all to conform with EU regulation XXfechin/3X15-2017.

Thats why this shower must go..before they strangle the death out of the SMEs in their relentless drive to woo the big corporations.

If you can't see that then they have you have been suckered by the very expensive, tax payer sponsored EU political propaganda dept..poor you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next