Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: London fire
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:57 pm 

Well she did turn up and well done that lady for doing so however what was broadcast on BBC in London was the Queen getting into a car to depart and WILLS being jeered for leavindgso quickly and declining to talk to members of the public.

Theresa may escaped a public lynching by few minutes due to some lively work by the Police she was soundly abused rightfully of course.

Many demonstrators invaded the Royal Boroughs Town Hall shouting TORY MURDERERS no one from the Royal borough was prepared to meet or discuss with them.

Massive demonstrations disrupted London this evening as thousands marched through London and past Downing shouting TORY SCUM May out Tory Murderers its expected that more demos will be taking place to protest at this despicable crime committed by the TORIES

May appeared on News night and declined to answer many questions escalating the issue/

Tory cuts by Boris in London of the Fire service has meant that 50% of scheduled inspections have had to be cancelled 1000 firefighters were sacked and 6 fire Stations were closed.

The Royal Borough have tried to move residents to Hastings and Peterborough in the past many believe that will happen again.

May thinks £5 million will get her off the hook no chance this is becoming a powder keg.

TORY MURDERERS THE HEADLINE ON PROTEST BANNERS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AINT THAT THE TRUTH

BUCKINGHAM PALACE WITH 600 BEDROOMS AND 200 BATHROOMS REMAINS EMPTY TONIGHT WHILST VICTIMS OF THIS CRIME SLEEP ON FLOORS IN GYMS

WELCOME TO TORY CRIMINAL BRITAIN.

LOCK EM UP SAY MANY MP'S =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> SAYS TROT =D> =D> =D> =D>

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:31 am 

Dreadful scenes at the time, and no words can explain how the families of the dead must be feeling.

However the attempts by Corbyn and his disciples to achieve political gain over this issue is quite simply sickening.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:25 pm 

Sussex wrote:
Dreadful scenes at the time, and no words can explain how the families of the dead must be feeling.

However the attempts by Corbyn and his disciples to achieve political gain over this issue is quite simply sickening.

I do not think Corbyn has used this issue for political gain,he done what is expected of political leaders,visit the scene and meet with those suffering residents,offering support and compassion at these tragic times.
The response from those in power has been rather deafening at times.Leadership by those in power is wanting and is hiding under the cover of silence.Compassion is not in the vocabulary of those in power at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:10 pm 

Corbyn should be more proactive on this crime many believe it will most certainly kick off big time soon :D

A firm involved in this crime are Tory Party donors ANYONE SURPRISED [TODAY DAILY MIRROR]

TORY HOUSING MINISTER SAT ON A REPORT FROM A PREVIOUS FIRE IN LONDON IN 2013 HE'S NOW MAY'S CHIEF OF STAFF AFTER BEING VOTED OUT IN CROYDON.

Tory MP's voted against a Labour piece of legislation which would have prevented this CRIME saying the requirements were too restricting and contained too much red tape, typical of the TORIES proft at the expense of lives their vermin :evil: :evil: [todays daily Mirror]

the so called Enquiry announce by the LIAR May will be a whitewash as were enquiries into

The Stephen Lawrence murder
Bloody Sunday
The hillsborough disaster
Orgreave
Policew violence at Wapping during the printers dispute

In the meantime fury grows May refuses to answer on TV questions the leaders of the Royal Borough go missing and the public are beginnig to realise that the Tories austerity aimed at the working class was responsible for

The Manchester bombing, police cuts hindered police intelligence gathering'
The London bridge and Borough market stabbings again intelligence gathering
and of course they are responsible for the Grenfell disaster

full marks to Her Majesty the Queen credit where its due she went to Manchester and Grenfell tower and did it appears raise moral of the victims of Tory dogma good on her credit where its due =D> =D> =D> .........................perhaps now she will consider opening up Buckingham Palace to many of May;s victims lets hope so =D> =D>

Mass demos against this shower are being organised i'm just choked i will be away at the times they are scheduled #-o #-o #-o

YOU CANT GET LOWER THAN TORY

LOCXK THEM UP LOCK THEM UP =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:39 am 

Lets lock Labour up for voting against all tower blocks having sprinkler systems built before 2007.

Labour are in freefall over this little dancer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2005 ... ction/made

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:10 pm 

Boris closed 10 London fire stations

and sadly people will be angry - I'm not sure what the woman's point is - apart from the underlying racism.

After the 'terror attacks' did she want white people to hang every Muslim on lamp posts?

I would hardly describe myself as hard left - so to describe people wanting answers as hard left is in my view retarded.

Terrorism is in many respects unavoidable whilst our country takes part in it - the 'accident' as the lady puts it, was completely avoidable.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:31 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:49 am 

Nidge2 wrote:

Are you a TORY supporter as they are the only idiots who would post this kind of thing,proves what many have thought for years "brain smaller than a Birds Eye pea"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:44 am 

heathcote wrote:

Are you a TORY supporter as they are the only idiots who would post this kind of thing,proves what many have thought for years "brain smaller than a Birds Eye pea"

Oi! We don't want him either. He was all over UKIP for the last couple of years. More EDL these days.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:16 am 

grandad wrote:
Oi! We don't want him either. He was all over UKIP for the last couple of years. More EDL these days.

This country needs more people like me, we don't bow down to lefty tree huggers who sit round the tree singing Cum by Ah My Lord, I walk along and set the fuckin tree on fire 8) 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:16 pm 

Nidge2 wrote:
Lets lock Labour up for voting against all tower blocks having sprinkler systems built before 2007.

Labour are in freefall over this little dancer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEW LABOUR COMRADE FAR REMOVED FROM MY LABOUR PARTY LED BY JC

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:53 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
Nidge2 wrote:

So Corbyn and Abbott weren't MPs between 1997-2010 era of labour?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:25 am 

trotskys twin wrote:
Nidge2 wrote:

This legislation had to do with workplaces and manufacturing,places that had to be licensed and education establishments were also caught by it.Explosive materials,dangerous practices,employees having to be trained and become a named person,keeping of records were all part of it under Health and Safety.
It would appear it had nothing to do with housing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:45 pm 

heathcote wrote:

This legislation had to do with workplaces and manufacturing,places that had to be licensed and education establishments were also caught by it.Explosive materials,dangerous practices,employees having to be trained and become a named person,keeping of records were all part of it under Health and Safety.
It would appear it had nothing to do with housing.

don't tell them the truth for heavens sake

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:22 pm 

Government defeats Labour's bid to end public sector pay cap

http://news.sky.com/story/government-de ... e-10930469

fills you with pride eh?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next