All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Is Corbyn for real?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:38 pm 

Or as nutty as a fruitcake?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... a-12197923

Post subject: Re: Is Corbyn for real?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:36 pm 

He is a fence sitter.
Either that or he doesn't want to harm his "other" pension pot.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:23 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
all far left politicians are soviet sympathizers it goes with the territory ask Trotsky the Russians could blow up london with a nuclear bomb and Corbyn would excuse them :roll:

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:00 pm 

grandad wrote:
He is a fence sitter.

There must be a lot of intelligent persons sitting on the fence waiting of the evidence to be provided to really see who done it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:12 pm 

heathcote wrote:
grandad wrote:
He is a fence sitter.

There must be a lot of intelligent persons sitting on the fence waiting of the evidence to be provided to really see who done it.

A big boy did it and ran away.......

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:29 pm 

heathcote wrote:
grandad wrote:
He is a fence sitter.

Using your superior interlect perhapse you can explain how Russian military grade nerve agents were used by anyone without the knowlege of the Russian government>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:50 pm 

grandad wrote:
Using your superior interlect perhapse you can explain how Russian military grade nerve agents were used by anyone without the knowlege of the Russian government>

Using my superior intellect, the following options may fit the bill:
1. Some small quantity of the Nerve Agent was secreted by somebody disaffected by the collapse of the Soviet Union.
2. Some small quantity of the Nerve Agent was secreted by somebody from the former Soviet Union and now lives in another ex USSR country who wanted to discredit Russia.
3. A scientist has made a new batch of the Nerve Agent without the knowledge of the Russian Government.
4. Criminals within Russia want to discredit their Government so utilise the options 1, 2 or 3 above.

I actually think Russia is probably guilty, but I could be convinced otherwise.

What is amazing is that whoever delivered the stuff didn't get a dose of it him or herself. I wouldn't want to be around it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdlyi5mc ... re=related

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:30 pm 

Chris the Fish wrote:
grandad wrote:

Using my superior intellect, the following options may fit the bill:
1. Some small quantity of the Nerve Agent was secreted by somebody disaffected by the collapse of the Soviet Union.
2. Some small quantity of the Nerve Agent was secreted by somebody from the former Soviet Union and now lives in another ex USSR country who wanted to discredit Russia.
3. A scientist has made a new batch of the Nerve Agent without the knowledge of the Russian Government.
4. Criminals within Russia want to discredit their Government so utilise the options 1, 2 or 3 above.

I actually think Russia is probably guilty, but I could be convinced otherwise.

What is amazing is that whoever delivered the stuff didn't get a dose of it him or herself. I wouldn't want to be around it.

All 4 of your scenarios would require the authorities to keep very poor records or to cover up their failures. This makes them responsible.
I would like to think that the substance was carried here in a safe way and used in a way that either did not spead easily or was delivered by someone close to the ex spy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:16 am 

It is only a few months ago that every one was shouting from the roof tops that all Russian chemical weapons stores had been destroyed as part of the International agreement,I believe this country had observers there witnessing the destruction of the stores.
Is the scenario that Russia hid some weapons,the observers did not oversee the destruction of the weapons just said they did,I do not think either are true, but most probably someone somewhere made a fresh batch and used it if that is what was used.

You do not know who to trust, blaming someone without all the evidence in place is risky business.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:29 pm 

Corbyn is an appeaser, he's all mouth and no substance and certainly unfit to lead any form of Government.

The mans a liability.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:36 pm 

heathcote wrote:
It is only a few months ago that every one was shouting from the roof tops that all Russian chemical weapons stores had been destroyed as part of the International agreement,I believe this country had observers there witnessing the destruction of the stores.
Is the scenario that Russia hid some weapons,the observers did not oversee the destruction of the weapons just said they did,I do not think either are true, but most probably someone somewhere made a fresh batch and used it if that is what was used.

You do not know who to trust, blaming someone without all the evidence in place is risky business.

As they say......Knowing and Proving are two entirely different things - Proof is everything........where is the actual proof? It has made me think, is this another back door attempt to keep us in the EU? All of this alienating of Russia does is to ramp up a "Cold War" situation, followed by analytics of each others Arsenal. The reality that will be foisted upon us, will be that we cannot look after ourselves! followed by, oh dear we had better stay in the EU as we are stronger together.

It makes me smile when they chuck out 23 Russians, very symbolic when you think that there are another 300,000 in London who probably come and go as they please.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:42 pm 

bloodnock wrote:
Corbyn is an appeaser, he's all mouth and no substance and certainly unfit to lead any form of Government.

The mans a liability.

Totally disagree..................................................He is a Fu**ing embarrassing liability.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:16 pm 

MR T wrote:
bloodnock wrote:

The mans a liability.

Totally disagree..................................................He is a Fu**ing embarrassing liability.

only if you are a member of the labour party everybody else thinks he's wonderful

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:14 am 

edders23 wrote:
MR T wrote:
bloodnock wrote:

The mans a liability.

only if you are a member of the labour party everybody else thinks he's wonderful

If you watch Corbyn in the House of Commons he sit's with his arms crossed most of the time, he's definitely not an outgoing and caring People person, he's always engrossed in his own delusional thoughts which ricochet back and forth between his lugs like "Free Radicals" which are a type of unstable and highly reactive species of molecule.

I reckon he's not got long as Labour leader

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:57 am 

bloodnock wrote:
edders23 wrote:
MR T wrote:
bloodnock wrote:

The mans a liability.

If you watch Corbyn in the House of Commons he sit's with his arms crossed most of the time, he's definitely not an outgoing and caring People person, he's always engrossed in his own delusional thoughts which ricochet back and forth between his lugs like "Free Radicals" which are a type of unstable and highly reactive species of molecule.

I reckon he's not got long as Labour leader

and he gets on with Jews like a Russian cinema on fire !!!