Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:47 pm 

Cabby John 1 wrote:
- Twin Towers :-k....amazingly no survivors/perpetrators to interrogate :roll: Oh do not give me "They all perished in the crashes"

Are you saying that the people on those planes survived. You are sounding as sick as the German.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:04 pm 

grandad wrote:
Cabby John 1 wrote:
- Twin Towers :-k....amazingly no survivors/perpetrators to interrogate :roll: Oh do not give me "They all perished in the crashes"

Are you saying that the people on those planes survived. You are sounding as sick as the German.

If I do - it is only because that you do not look at the overall big picture.

There is always a Mr Big i.e the organiser - the one who does not go on the plane, similar to those who send out the suicide vest bomber......they do not dirty their own hands! Where are those people? The bottom line being is that they caught NONE. To appease the public......they bombed Iraq as an excuse for an apparent culprit.

You bring a whole new meaning to the word " Gullibility".

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:15 pm 

Grandad, you´re judging me and you haven´t even seen the video????

I told you before I have seen this video (there are of course a lot of others, like Loose Change, but this one is simply the best) I would have sworn that all those myths on 9/11 are just conspiracy theories.
I swear to you. That was half a year ago. Then I watched it three times all the five hours and it convinced me. From then I stopped believing in whatever I have believed in before.

So give it at least a try for God´s sake, man.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:51 pm 

Hi everybody, I hope you are all alright!

I didn´t have the time to participate in the forum because I was awfully busy.
Well, here´s something anyway. :wink:

I can make a proud announcement – I am one big step closer to successfully finishing this project, where I in the end will be able to draw the entire Brighton & Hove town map, tiny closes and alley ways included, from out of my head, in front of an audience, in about 2 hours, and name all the roads aloud, while drawing them.

Well, there´s been some aggravation on this thread, let´s hope everyone has cooled down and we just focus on the world record cab-knowledge of mine in this thread and keep politics out of it (we could discuss it in the politics section, perhaps).

So to give you and anybody else a short demonstration of my skills so far I have done this video, linked below.

Unfortunately there are 15 minutes missing of the road part, but I will do an improved video asap anyway, so it has to do, I don´t think there will be a lot people watching the entire length anyway, except a few B&H town map enthusiasts perhaps.

The link to the Video:

https://youtu.be/C_fpno9g6kk

Regards to all, Jochen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:34 pm 

This thread has only had 50,000 + views.

](*,)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:38 pm 

As for the issue at the beggining i.e. your issue getting a B&H license.

Well all you need do now is get a London or Lewes PH license and you can work B&H via Uber.

You can also get a Wolverhampton PH license online thus avoiding said sh** hole.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:04 am 

Missed you too, Sussex. :wink:

50.000 - well, yeah, you certainly can add another figure to that in a few years, and it draws a lot of attention from outside to the forum, though I am of course thankful they give me this platform.

Attention, well, you know, this is the stuff movies are made of, people just enjoy this.

Perhaps they make a movie out of it, true to the facts, one day, that goes:

I drove a cab in Germany, in two towns, drove around American GI´s in uniform, back then, made three novels out of my experiences, which pleased another former cab-driver who drove around GI´s in uniform, an experience that had formed his view of the world to that extent that he, later on, as Foreign Minister of Germany still was very America-friendly (he would not like the books I would write now, though.)

I then dedicated my fourth cab-novel to Douglas Adams, called it “why hitch-hike, take a cab through the galaxy” and made my characters drive an interstellar cab, then translated all five hitch-hiker books of Douglas Adams, anew, into German, couldn´t get that, much better, version published, though, wrote then a sequel myself, a sixth volume, in German and translated it into English myself, sent it to his agent, Ed Victor, who turned me down, but got somehow influenced and probably coerced into officially ordering a sixth volume to be written, found Eoin Colfer to do it, whose book got spoiled by me, though, for he couldn´t use all the great and compelling ideas I had used for my sequel anymore.

I decided to go to England as a cab-driver to promote my writing, called myself Europe´s cab-driving writer, after that did the license, worked for 9 months solid, then decided to go to Switzerland next, made contact on a fan-forum with Douglas Adam´s very own half brother, got yelled at by him, did the license for Zurich, worked there for 16 months solid, got my life messed up pretty badly by a girl, and feminism, wrote another book about it.

I then tried to return to England, had the quarrel with HCO and decided to offer them world record knowledge in return for an exception and running now with that for an official attempt Guinness Book of World Records, who know me already, for I have tried it with my cab world-record before, driving a cab in three countries and writing about it.

Now I even have formed a political party, written already 50 pages program in a4 for that, though it is not officially founded and, well, perhaps someday I even get farther than Joschka Fischer himself, who knows. :wink:

In a different direction, of course, for my political views have changed quite a bit, well, I was a supporter of the EU, back then, and now I hate it, I think they are an occult sect, founded to destroy Europe´s nations and people, I am still a European and world citizen, but I believe in a world of free people and nations.

(So, as for that, I would love to see that you will keep Britain British and stop the mass migration to it, as I try to stop the mass immigration to Germany.)

So, the whole thing has evolved and it obviously not about getting an exception from HCO anymore, if they´d do it I would do another term as a cab-driver in Brighton, but it is now about this world record knowledge, a town map drawn entirely from out of my head, it is something I had figured long ago, if they don´t give in, I won´t do it, it will help me in other ways.

So it is very important to me that you know I don´t hold any hard feelings against them anymore, they did what they thought was best and I did what I thought was best.

Certainly I will not be an Uber driver, though I would love the idea of us living in an society where you don´t have to call a cab, just hitch a lift from anyone and there would be no fuss or danger in there. Yet, behind Uber there is the Big Money and I detest that. And I will not do the license in another town, though I love Worthing and Peacehaven and Hassocks, too, where I lived for a few months, too.

So, let´s look forward to next spring, where I will be sitting on the esplanade somewhere in Brighton and draw town maps from out of my head and sell them to the highest bidder.

In any way, whatever will come out of this - for me coming to England, doing the license and working there was one of the best things I ever did in my life, I will never forget this time and will never forget the British people, they will always be in my heart. Well, no one was overly friendly to me nor gave me anything for free, it was tough for me sometimes and I had a lot of trouble, but it was worth it, though I believe in a strong and sovereign Germany going it´s own way again and free itself from being dependent on Anglo-American culture, I will always be a friend to the British people.

Never an easy one of course :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:26 am 

Jochen Lembke wrote:
So it is very important to me that you know I don´t hold any hard feelings against them anymore, they did what they thought was best and I did what I thought was best.

That's good to hear.

All of us are a lot longer dead than we are alive.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:08 pm 

Sussex wrote:

well, technically that only applies to someone once theyve been dead longer than they were alive

i.e. if someone dies aged 60 and have only been dead a week they were alive a lot longer than they have been dead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:54 pm 

wannabeeahack wrote:
Sussex wrote:

well, technically that only applies to someone once theyve been dead longer than they were alive

i.e. if someone dies aged 60 and have only been dead a week they were alive a lot longer than they have been dead

I bet your a joy at parties.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:12 am 

This kind of talk sounds very much like Douglas Adams. ;-)

Anyway I´m a bit disappointed no one watches my video, there is a nice 15 minutes preliminary talk about this project and so on.
Too bad that at the end 15 minutes road telling are missing.

Well, if you all believe that I am able to point out all these 3000 odd roads and alleyways and tell their names then it is alright.

Here is the map, I forgot to link the photo. Any doubt, watch the video. Yet, it may be disturbing.
For slow thinkers and those with a learning impediment. ;-)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:51 am 

Jochen Lembke wrote:
This kind of talk sounds very much like Douglas Adams. ;-)

Anyway I´m a bit disappointed no one watches my video, there is a nice 15 minutes preliminary talk about this project and so on.
Too bad that at the end 15 minutes road telling are missing.

Well, if you all believe that I am able to point out all these 3000 odd roads and alleyways and tell their names then it is alright.

Here is the map, I forgot to link the photo. Any doubt, watch the video. Yet, it may be disturbing.
For slow thinkers and those with a learning impediment. ;-)

The long, dark, winter nights must fly by in your house.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:08 pm 

Well, maybe a true genius can do this at night.
I need the golden hour for that, first thing in the morning.
Otherwise eeeeeverything gets blurry.
Oh believe me I have cursed over this map many a time! :-)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:33 pm 

Sussex wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
Sussex wrote:

I bet your a joy at parties.

Not as much fun as the wakes though

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:53 am 

Hi, everybody!

I´d like to present my new vid, where I have sped up the whole procedure of road-telling to 31 minutes, for the whole town-map of Brighton & Hove, roughly 3000 roads, streets, closes etc., all without any help, just from out of my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0G1JnKKrmc

I will continue to practise until I am under 30 minutes and flaw-less (both roads and nunciation) and then I will approach the Guinness Book and I will also record a video soon, where I do all this with my eyes closed, with no drawing at all.

Now, I have also recorded a video with a little speech, addressing all of you here and other interested, you are welcomed to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG4JiAGmi8A

Best regards to the Forum, Jochen Lembke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next