Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:55 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:23 pm
Posts: 4175
Location: Lincoln
How to build a London Cab, channel 4 programme tonight.

Interesting to see where the money goes. If I win big on the lottery, I might have one or two. :wink:

_________________
Father of the rank.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:23 pm
Posts: 4175
Location: Lincoln
jimbo wrote:
How to build a London Cab, channel 4 programme tonight.

Interesting to see where the money goes. If I win big on the lottery, I might have one or two. :wink:


Here you go, edders!

_________________
Father of the rank.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 14380
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
well if you must hide it in the quietest corner of the forum !

personally if I won the lottery a new taxi would be the last thing on my mind.

Anyway i thought you were packing it in and retiring to Dubai ?

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:30 pm
Posts: 45876
Location: 1066 Country
I do like the shape and size of the new London Cab.

But £60,000+ is pure madness.

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:23 pm
Posts: 4175
Location: Lincoln
edders23 wrote:
well if you must hide it in the quietest corner of the forum !

personally if I won the lottery a new taxi would be the last thing on my mind.

Anyway i thought you were packing it in and retiring to Dubai ?


I don’t buy lottery tickets, so my chances of winning are pretty slim.

Can’t retire yet, my city needs me! Dubai won’t have me.

_________________
Father of the rank.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:40 am
Posts: 147
Designer Kept saying Total mileage achieved can be 377 miles
Didn't say if that was for a real taxi driver or
On a rolling road with people in long white coats with clip boards standing there watching it. But it is a beautiful looking cab just needs a 2.7 nissan diesel engine from a fairway then it would be the best cab in the world. But thats my preference but i love diesel sorry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 22470
Location: A City near Birmingham
perry wrote:
Designer Kept saying Total mileage achieved can be 377 miles
Didn't say if that was for a real taxi driver or
On a rolling road with people in long white coats with clip boards standing there watching it. But it is a beautiful looking cab just needs a 2.7 nissan diesel engine from a fairway then it would be the best cab in the world. But thats my preference but i love diesel sorry


or a few more batteries, a solar panel roof charger and an onboard IC powered charger like the Ampera had...

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group