Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:37 pm 

Hello

Would anyone happen to have a PDF version of the full LTI TX1 service/workshop manual per chance?

I understand that these are no longer available from LTI -> LTC HQ. Info so far suggests the TX1 was a printed manual but the TXII and TX4 were only available to dealerships electronically. A friendly one might be willing to print a full copy but this isn't available from HQ direct.

Or would anyone have a printed copy for the TX1 (and TXII and TX4) they no longer want?

I've bought a CD via this website http://digitaltrading.co/shop/car-manua ... op-manual/ and it seems to contain sections published by LTI on the TX1 but also has some sections on the TXII and TX4 engine, gearbox, rear axle and electrical system.

I'm hoping to get the full TXII and TX4 manuals via a dealership (suggestion from HQ as the whole thing is on the CD or online or other that is provided to dealers) but am still after a full TX1 manual.

There seems to be some sections missing potentially in the CD received from the site above (some greyed out sections in the PDF overview of the TX4 engine section) including the body repair section.

The sections I'm looking for are: workshop manual for dismantling the interior, dashboard etc plus a section on engine removal and installation, gearbox removal and installation, clutch change, propshaft removal etc.

One last question: Anyone know if the TXII and TX4 have the same rear axle design, differential etc?

thanks all!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:53 pm 

I have the full LTI TxII workshop manual in PDF. Pm me your email address and I'll send it to you. I don't unfortunately have the TxI or TX4 though.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:49 pm 

That's fantastic, thank you

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:19 pm 

H LAtaxi

PM sent as requested

Does anyone else have a TX1 service manual plus anyone got the body manual which (I presume) details exterior panel removals and interior dismantling too

thanks

Casper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:21 pm 

Sorry for the delay guys, I just PM'd you back, hope it helps :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:28 am 

Hi

I thought I'd post an update on my search for service manuals.

I've previously bought the set available from http://digitaltrading.co/shop/car-manua ... op-manual/

The same product is also available from https://www.emanualonline.com. Searching for "LTI" brings up 4 products. I'm clarifying with them what the differences are.

The PDFs from either of these sites seems quite complete for the TX1, TX2 and TX4. A key thing missing is the body manual though. I'm keen to try and get one of those too as I have some panels to try to remove.

Does anyone have a copy of the Body section of the manuals per chance?

I also suspect there may be updates for later TX4s including the Euro 6 model. I'll be checking with LEVC what they can supply too.

I'll endeavour to update this post with further news

C