Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Lockdown exit road map
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:42 am 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
Is it just me or does anyone else think people are reading it wrong

The phrase AT THE EARLIEST was used a lot but today on the radio apparently there was an overnight frenzy of people booking holidays for immediately after the quoted date.

Hairdressers were reportedly being besieged with people trying to book hair appointments

The only group of people who were sounding a cautious note were the pub landlords being interviewed

I am not expecting miracles or trade to go back to normal we shall have to see what happens and how near to normal life becomes

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:41 pm 

the schools opening 100% (all ages) on March 8th is a mistake

infants/juniors are children, secondary school pupils are young adults - they should be allowed back gradually, same with college students

went to school yesterday, teachers had no masks on

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:32 pm 

wannabeeahack wrote:

Please provide the scientific data that you have used to show that this is a mistake?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:08 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
grandad wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:

Please provide the scientific data that you have used to show that this is a mistake?

school heads themselves are saying they won't cope with testing that many children all at once

A phased return would be much more deliverable

Expect chaos on 8th march

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:48 pm 

Children back to school infections rise exponentially death rate balloons adding 1000's onto those already MURDERED by these Tory excreta

the worlds gone bonkers #-o #-o #-o

Teachers Unions are appalled at this effing nonsense =D> =D>

Hancock is a murderer and a criminal cospirator how many BILLIONS have been fed into Tory supporters pockets ??

Rest assured the calculations are ongoing as to how much they can steal by murdering UK citizens .................absolute SCUM IN MY VIEW :D along with Starmer the lickspittle ponce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No inoculation your locked up in yer house should be first step get caught outside you should be banged up in a Concentration Camp :badgrin:

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:00 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
Children back to school infections rise exponentially death rate balloons adding 1000's onto those already MURDERED by these Tory excreta

Hancock is a murderer and a criminal cospirator how many BILLIONS have been fed into Tory supporters pockets ??

Rest assured the calculations are ongoing as to how much they can steal by murdering UK citizens .................absolute SCUM IN MY VIEW :D along with Starmer the lickspittle ponce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No inoculation your locked up in yer house should be first step get caught outside you should be banged up in a Concentration Camp :badgrin:

What would your timetable be for ending the lockdown?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:13 pm 

grandad wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

TIME TABLE ARE YOU EFFING MAD yet lets see how many your tory scum manage to MURDER IN THE NEXT MONTH OR 2 ............ :twisted:

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:22 pm 

edders23 wrote:
Is it just me or does anyone else think people are reading it wrong

The phrase AT THE EARLIEST was used a lot but today on the radio apparently there was an overnight frenzy of people booking holidays for immediately after the quoted date.

Hairdressers were reportedly being besieged with people trying to book hair appointments

The only group of people who were sounding a cautious note were the pub landlords being interviewed

I am not expecting miracles or trade to go back to normal we shall have to see what happens and how near to normal life becomes

People are thick, surely that hasn't come as a surprise to you?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:40 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
grandad wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

TIME TABLE ARE YOU EFFING MAD yet lets see how many your tory scum manage to MURDER IN THE NEXT MONTH OR 2 ............ :twisted:

Ok, let me put it another way, what criteria would you set for lifting restrictions? it is easy to criticize what is proposed but what is your alternative. You must have your own thoughts on this? It is the Goldilocks problem, Is it to slow, to fast or about right?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:57 am 

Up here wee Jimmy Krankie is going to be even slower in lifting lockdown....she aint winning to many friends around here due to her constant and deliberate divergence from Westminsters exit strategy, business's up here are screaming to get back to work at the same time as the rest of the UK does.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:17 pm 

grandad wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:

look at the stats from Sept 1st 2020 to November 1st...

September 1st...almost nil death/cases...

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:31 pm 

grandad wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
grandad wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

Ok, let me put it another way, what criteria would you set for lifting restrictions? it is easy to criticize what is proposed but what is your alternative. You must have your own thoughts on this? It is the Goldilocks problem, Is it to slow, to fast or about right?

Serco test and trace £4billion into Tory scums pockets number of dead murdered you tell me TORY BOY.

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:40 pm 

The number you seek is.... zero.

The number of peasants murdered by Stalin, plus Mao, plus pol pot, plus Castro, plus all those other commie despots you worship so, must be in excess of 100,000,000. Still as Stalin said, you can’t make an omelette without breaking 10,000,000 heads.

That vaccine was wasted on you.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:43 pm 

edders23 wrote:
grandad wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:

school heads themselves are saying they won't cope with testing that many children all at once

A phased return would be much more deliverable

Expect chaos on 8th march

Or is the case that you and wanna, and others are happy to be paid to not do your school contracts. Asking for a friend.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:59 pm 

jimbo wrote:
The number you seek is.... zero.

The number of peasants murdered by Stalin, plus Mao, plus pol pot, plus Castro, plus all those other commie despots you worship so, must be in excess of 100,000,000. Still as Stalin said, you can’t make an omelette without breaking 10,000,000 heads.

That vaccine was wasted on you.

ALL NICE CHAPS JIMBO I COULD ADD CHURCHILL ,HITLER ,FRANCO,, PETAIN LLYOD GEORGE, PALMERSTON, THATCHER, CAMERON, JOHNSON, TRUMP, still got yer uniform have you squaddy assole ???????????????????? :badgrin:

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE