Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:54 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:19 am 

geoff you talk a load of bal*s you act as if you knew Peter, and i can assure you sir you dont, pity isnt it how every time I put a post up HIS name gets mentioned, geoff you do this to rile me, so if it weren't you who put up the original post with the peter comment in it, then someone must be copying you! you obviously have an axe to grind with me, as regards previous comments and im sure in time you will have an axe to grind with the moderators of this site, but things can be sorted no probs, just sort out a time and ill call up and see you to find out why i bother you so much!

the taxi forums uk same as this site, is a registered business and as you have been told before you and your croneys did a lot of damage to it as well as another forum site, of which has all your mails (posts) to show the damage you did, i can and will if need be, get hold of the same posts from my site and do the same, continue to rubbish me Geoff to all and sundry and we will see how you like it, bad publicity or bad press can and does affect anyone and any type of business. either way im not bothered
but if you would like to be in your local paper carry on..... we will see what your customers think of you.... lastly i think i will call in the new year as ive some time off! :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:14 am 
Alex wrote:
Scrooge McWharfie. :D

Alex

just typical of you administrators yes Alan was the bloody same always blamed the victim

I have known just three Administrators that were fair minded, Sussex, Jamie from London and Peter.

the rest were absolute like you Alex always blaming the wrong one!

Mick he wanted to write your posts for you!

Wharfie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:46 am 
Geoff your constant referances to both myself and my business have now reached the point of allowing me no option but to take some personal action.

YOU set out to destroy my business and besmirch my name, lets see what happens when the shoe is on the other foot.

I will be in touch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 10:32 am 
Mick wrote:
Geoff your constant referances to both myself and my business have now reached the point of allowing me no option but to take some personal action.

YOU set out to destroy my business and besmirch my name, lets see what happens when the shoe is on the other foot.

I will be in touch.

Thats what I like action.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 1:31 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
too many licensing departments and we have a typical one here, will push and push thier luck knowing not many taxi drivers have the resources to take them on, however the opperators of ph do.

But ALL drivers have the resourses to challenge any and every decision the authority make.

Its called a Union and if you choose the right one you will have a level of backing you could never imagine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:10 pm 

Anonymous wrote:
But ALL drivers have the resourses to challenge any and every decision the authority make.

Its called a Union and if you choose the right one you will have a level of backing you could never imagine.

You are joking aren't you? :? :? :? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:09 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
too many licensing departments and we have a typical one here, will push and push thier luck knowing not many taxi drivers have the resources to take them on, however the opperators of ph do.

Sussex
the sledgehammers are comming out the rough boys are making accusations, we know what that means!

its a lot more than some can give but cannot take it, they planted the fuses in the first place!

weve been here b4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 9:31 pm 

Gentlemen,
I dont know what all the veiled threats are about.Can we resume debates without name calling etc and extend the spirit of goodwill to the protagonists.
Come on boys, this forum is the best we have got, so any slight,real or imaginary, should be accepted with good humour and charm.
We have common ground so lets stand there instead of creating a non existant battle zone.
Ged

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:02 pm 

Quite right Ged.

I'm not quite sure how you would sue an anon poster anyway.

But just in case, it's all down to Wharfy. :D :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:08 am 
And another thing guys, dont forget Wharfy protected 15 jobs and saved everyone from having a bleak Christmas. Charles Dickens and Catherine Cookson had nowt on this bloke!!! Anyway, when he does post anon, his spelling mistakes are always similar. :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope the 15 and their families were "invited up to the big house and given a glass of ginger wine and a hot muffin,knowing their place and being eternally grateful to this monumentally philanthropic saint of a man!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:19 am 
gedmay wrote:
Gentlemen,
I dont know what all the veiled threats are about.Can we resume debates without name calling etc and extend the spirit of goodwill to the protagonists.
Come on boys, this forum is the best we have got, so any slight,real or imaginary, should be accepted with good humour and charm.
We have common ground so lets stand there instead of creating a non existant battle zone.
Ged

Ged, and I suppose everyone else.

This site maybe the best we have got (at the moment anyway) but so was TTFUK. Wharfie and his pals conspired to ruin that site which was in fact someones business. When we started T&PH he ended up doing exactly the same thing, effecting other peoples businesses.
I'm all for debate, I have massive differances of opinion with SM on most topics yet never, recently, resort to any kind of personal insult. I believe we resolved that it was better to agree to dis-agree when he had the balls to start this site. He may not admit it, but I think he is starting to understand how difficult it is to run and moderate a forum.
Following the demise of T&PH I decided to have some time away from any taxi forum web-site and on a few occasions dropped in here to see what was going on. Just imagine my surprise when I find my name mentioned time and time again, usually calling me for my own opinions.

I recieved a phone call recently advising me of such a statement from "Wharfie", I'm sorry if you think that I'm over reacting Ged but this bloke is massively guilty of both libellous and slanderous statements against me and the business I shared with Nidge Marchant, I have observed you requests for calm on more than one occasion and, after his last attack, gave "wharfie" a final warning that should he make any further personal remark against me I would seek to take the matter further.

As yet I have not decided what form any action will take but you can rest assured I will.

B. Lucky :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:25 am 
Sussex Man wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

You are joking aren't you? :? :? :? :?

I hope your joking actually Sussex Man.

Individuals will never have the resourses to overturn any decision made against them, they have to form an association and gain the backing of a National Group, the actual UNIONS are amongst the groups available but are by no means the only option.

I find it strange that YOU woud be so against drivers forming powerful groups to fight the hypocracy that is most Licensing Authorities, maybe it shows where your true loyalties lie.

B. Lucky :twisted:
(god its good to be back)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:37 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Sussex
the sledgehammers are comming out the rough boys are making accusations, we know what that means!

its a lot more than some can give but cannot take it, they planted the fuses in the first place!

weve been here b4

Do you mean this???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:01 am 

More seaonsal goodwill on here, I see.

Hopefully next year will be better, but I doubt it.

And there's little point asking people to behave!!!

Dusty :(

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:03 am 

Alan Foster wrote:
Wigan MBC have just stated in this months newsletter, that the prohibition of the sale of hackney carriage licenses has been removed!

Didn't Peter once say on TTFUK that he sold his plates, Alan??

And I use the term 'sold' loosely, as do Wigan MBC, presumably.

Dusty