Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: fobbed off by cab direct
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:09 am 
I got my eurobus from cab direct late delivery surprise surprise. Next day had my police test ten mins after my test car had a severe engine leak deisel everywhere...Took it staight to the peouget dealer in dundee glenvargil and they took control of the situation promised to do their best in a bad situation...
Came home phoned cab direct got Aurthur told don't worry all will be fixed and i promise i will give you compensation as this has been a knightmare for you..Still waiting for compensation a month later..Dont believe a word they say as they will only fob you off after they get your money...BEWARE...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:05 am 
unhappy eurobus driver wrote:
I got my eurobus from cab direct late delivery surprise surprise. Next day had my police test ten mins after my test car had a severe engine leak deisel everywhere...Took it staight to the peouget dealer in dundee glenva :cry: :cry: rgil and they took control of the situation promised to do their best in a bad situation...
Came home phoned cab direct got Aurthur told don't worry all will be fixed and i promise i will give you compensation as this has been a knightmare for you..Still waiting for compensation a month later..Dont believe a word they say as they will only fob you off after they get your money...BEWARE...

oh is that why they dont carry disabled people? :cry: :cry:

Post subject: Unhappy Euro Bus
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:34 am 
Well why complain,go to your accountant or solicitor,and get a letter
drafted,with all your expenses,loss of earnings,bus journeys,everything
you can think off.
Costs to include accountant/solicitor payments.
Then hand back the Cab,and get yourself a dublo.

Good luck,from DOOOOOOBLO Man

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:42 pm 
Now where have I heard that before??? Do they know watchdog are on to them??

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:11 am 

unhappy eurobus driver wrote:
I got my eurobus from cab direct late delivery surprise surprise. Next day had my police test ten mins after my test car had a severe engine leak deisel everywhere...Took it staight to the peouget dealer in dundee glenvargil and they took control of the situation promised to do their best in a bad situation...
:roll: check my posts they r a pain in the arse
arthur is only authourised to give you up to £300 ish do not sign any agreement talk to me first :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:06 am 
Mate did u ever get compo from aurthur or billy a pain in the arse is an understatement...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:19 am 
unhappy eurobus owner wrote:
Mate did u ever get compo from aurthur or billy a pain in the arse is an understatement...

Dare I ask....

in the spirit of helpfulness could I ask if you knew what they were like and seem to know the company inside out why did you deal with them.

Tomorow morning I am booked on a train to go to cab direct to order and pay a deposit on 2 euro sevens and 2 euro busses, I have just decided I am not going.

after reading this thread I just darent. back to the bloody drawing board

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:30 am 

I don`t know about the vast majority who own a euro 7, but I felt shafted by the company, when I decided to change my vehicle two weeks before the E7 came out, no one said hang on, we have a better version coming out,no, they proberly had thousands left and wanted shot of them, so I got stung, obvious what my reaction was, but did they care, not a jot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:53 am 

unhappy eurobus owner wrote:

yep £300 :o may yet be seeking more

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 11:35 am 
Aitch,have heard of a few leaks and bad finishing on both the E7 @
the Euro Bus.
These vehicles seem to be selling well in Scotland.
Dundee area seem to be buying them at an enormous rate,as the list has
opened for people who wish to put on a WAV.
Wonder if any of these guys are having problems.
Heard one E7 operator,had one taken back to Glasgow for body work
repairs,due to shoddy workmanship.
Maybe hear from the Dundee lads.

Be happy,like,DOOOOOBLO MAN.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:11 pm 
I have only had my eurobus 2 weeks and already the floor has bubbled the seats squeek uncontrolobly the radio doesn't work the side door keeps jamming my indicators light is playing up all my lights at one point blew in the whole cab but again cab direct don't want to know plonkers thats what billy and aurther are i wonder if watchdog would be interested in that company i think i might let them know to get just desserts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:48 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
I have only had my eurobus 2 weeks and already the floor has bubbled the seats squeek uncontrolobly the radio doesn't work the side door keeps jamming my indicators light is playing up all my lights at one point blew in the whole cab but again cab direct don't want to know plonkers thats what billy and aurther are i wonder if watchdog would be interested in that company i think i might let them know to get just desserts.

i think watchdog are getting involved :D think i read it on this forum before crimble anyone help :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:50 pm 

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

i think watchdog are getting involved :D think i read it on this forum before crimble anyone help :shock:
that was me again sticking the knife in thought i was logged in aitch

Post subject: Aitch
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 8:56 pm 
Be interested to see if Watchdog is interested,but C>D> will have to get their act together quickly or they will start to feel the pinch and instead of
expanding,will end up like metrocab.

Post subject: Aitch&Guest
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:41 pm 
Cmon lads,get in the real world,the Dublo Freedom world.
No problemos,sheer happiness in driving,over the ton,when no police about,handles like a dream,54 mpg,do not worry about service,get rid of your Euros and buy this dream vehicle.
Switch on you CD,yes CD,clients love this vehicle,note clients not punters
or customers,because,we,we are the elite.

Bon voyage,DOOOOOOBLO MAN.