Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:16 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:01 pm 
J.D...I do not have to ,it's you everyone is laughing at not me ,you sent it to the councils not me......mrT ... :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:10 pm 

MR T wrote:
J.D...I do not have to ,it's you everyone is laughing at not me ,you sent it to the councils not me......mrT ... :lol: :lol:

So everyone is laughing at JD because he, or someone else, sent councils a factual document. I very much doubt that's the case.

More like those councils have been grateful for accurate up to date info, which is why both M&R and JD's database have been mentioned in a number of de-limit review reports.

I suggest you read a few, you might actually learn what's happening in the real world. As opposed to you imaginary one.

Still as I said earlier, thanks for making my day. :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:18 pm 
Sussex wrote:
MR T wrote:

So everyone is laughing at JD because he, or someone else, sent councils a factual document. I very much doubt that's the case.

More like those councils have been grateful for accurate up to date info, which is why both M&R and JD's database have been mentioned in a number of de-limit review reports.

I suggest you read a few, you might actually learn what's happening in the real world. As opposed to you imaginary one.

Still as I said earlier, thanks for making my day. :lol: :lol:

DREAM ON sussex dream on give my regards to tinkerbell & peter & the lost boys ....mr T.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:19 pm 

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

-Aristotle

Captain cab

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:41 pm 

Quote:
They also might not like the way restricted councils are changing their policy at a rapid rate of knots, hence the statements from the NTA and the nonsense spouted in the monthly magazine for professional cab drivers they call Taxitalk.

You are entitled to a right of reply in the case of taxitalk, in the case of a National Body, you have to be a member.

Captain cab

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:02 pm 

captain cab wrote:
You are entitled to a right of reply in the case of taxitalk, in the case of a National Body, you have to be a member.

But no-one will let me in. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:26 pm 

MR T wrote:

Its not a case of you do not have to, its a case of you can't because you're just a bag of wind.

Conversed with any plankton lately?

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:33 pm 

Quote:
captain cab wrote:

But no-one will let me in.

"If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew to serve your turn long after they are gone, and so hold on when there is nothing in you except the will which says to them: 'Hold on!'"

-Rudyard Kipling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:10 pm 
JD wrote:
MR T wrote:

Its not a case of you do not have to, its a case of you can't because you're just a bag of wind.

Conversed with any plankton lately?

JD

I must admit I have(YOU) but I thought you spelt your name spencer not plankton.
I bet you and sussex know all the laws on squatting, god help your neighbours....if you have any....p.s..go on have one ,you can hear that bottle calling......mr T........ 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:34 am 

The one fact that some are trying to point out and some are conveniently ignoring is the suffering and stress caused by the deregulation.

Whilst some dislike it as a flawed political ideology or as a result of experience, others are revelling in it, for motives, which are somewhat dubious and open for further discussion.

The alleged witch-hunt seems to have caused distain to some, and has led to posts being deleted by others.

Captain cab

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:32 am 

Say if the NTA started up a forum similar to this, and then members of the T&G came on it and started telling lie after lie about the NTA. They also might say that the NTA was acting in a corrupt way with councils, and was really only a group of solicitors plying their wares.

Do you think the NTA would stand by and do nothing? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:36 am 

captain cab wrote:
Whilst some dislike it as a flawed political ideology or as a result of experience, others are revelling in it, for motives, which are somewhat dubious and open for further discussion.

If I'm going to be accused of revelling at non plate-hoders becoming plate-holders, and revelling at the hope that people with 50/60/70/80 plates, no-longer have drivers for those 50/60/70/80 plates, then I plead quilty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:11 pm 
Sussex wrote:
Say if the NTA started up a forum similar to this, and then members of the T&G came on it and started telling lie after lie about the NTA. They also might say that the NTA was acting in a corrupt way with councils, and was really only a group of solicitors plying their wares.

Do you think the NTA would stand by and do nothing? :?

Solicitors have to abide by a protocol i think, i could be wrong though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:09 pm 

Quote:

Do you think the NTA would stand by and do nothing?

No I'd think they'd act in a similar manner.

I wasnt being critical, I was encoraging debate.

As for the allegations, if theyd have been submitted from the very start then it would have been resolved quicker.

Regards

Captain cab

PS I didnt accuse anyone of revelling, I made a statement of the events and summed up the views expressed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:12 pm 

Robert Black wrote:
Solicitors have to abide by a protocol i think, i could be wrong though.

Very informative, now who does that remind me of? :?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next