Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:17 pm 
TDO wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
Three?
as you barred 2 it would not be decent to talk about them when they cannot answer back!

Certainly the spin on here would do justice to Alistair Campbell, truth is injured those that stick to facts deviate from thier rules as it pleases.

ROFLMAO

Well it's the barred 2 that are telling lies and spinning like tops on other forums, and we can't as much as mention them on here? ](*,)

But who cares, I'm more worried about the somebodies in the trade, not the nobodies, and any reasonable person can see that some of these other sites seem to be merely preoccupied with spin and lies about TDO.

But the fact that these people are in such a lather about this site only serves to demonstrate that the message is really starting to get through.

So TDO will power on, and we'll leave the others to play among themselves :D

Its this site thats getting in the lather they are mentioned in all your posings and most of JDs

if they are irrelivant why?

and why cant you answer them in your website?

If I as much as mrntion somebody in Manchester the post is deleted!

odd very odd

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:19 pm 
TDO wrote:
And, of course, if we respond to their nonsense on their own forum then Nidge will just change it to read what he wants it to, so no point :-#

I would advise you to change forums Yorkie, cos you can say what you like about us on the others and won't be challenged :lol:

I want to be challenged its the only way you find anything out

like pulling teeth

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:21 pm 

Yorkie wrote:
its bollox that all councils are consulting with the public, Calderdale for one consulted nobody.

Well you can write to the council and ask them why they didn't consult the public, while your at it you might also consider writing to the DFT, OFT. TTT, DDT, OSS, DSP, MPO, DER, Tony Blair and any other outfit that might listen to you. Don't forget councils know best. lol

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:27 pm 
JD wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
its bollox that all councils are consulting with the public, Calderdale for one consulted nobody.

Well you can write to the council and ask them why they didn't consult the public, while your at it you might also consider writing to the DFT, OFT. TTT, DDT, OSS, DSP, MPO, DER, Tony Blair and any other outfit that might listen to you. Don't forget councils know best. lol

JD

yes thats what Calderdale say!
well I have written to TDO, I am sure it will find its way back in a couple of months. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:43 pm 

Yorkie wrote:
TDO wrote:
And, of course, if we respond to their nonsense on their own forum then Nidge will just change it to read what he wants it to, so no point :-#

I would advise you to change forums Yorkie, cos you can say what you like about us on the others and won't be challenged :lol:

I want to be challenged its the only way you find anything out

like pulling teeth

It might be best if you write down all your questions in one go, pm them to me and I will see if they are worthy of a reply. Can't be any fairer than that.

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:18 pm 
one of the problems is I have not much experience in this, as I dont stand in courts all day.

however,could I say I have made my feelings known, and the continuous harping on about this subject is making this site boring and for me, its gone on long enough.

Again for me, this subject is now closed,the time has come for others who may be interested to carry this torch.

the subject has been too bitter and should have been strangled in its infance, however I sat up when I falt strongly that something was amiss.

I suggest Nigel is left alone to grieve for a week or so he has had a personal loss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:30 pm 

For crying out loud, it wasn't us that raised the subject, and it isn't us that keeps on harping on about it.

As usual you're trying to blame us for your own gullibility and paranioa.

If you shut up about it, then we will as well, but I know that you can't keep your gob shut, so I won't hold my breath :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:32 pm 

Yorkie wrote:
Its this site thats getting in the lather they are mentioned in all your posings and most of JDs

if they are irrelivant why?

and why cant you answer them in your website?

If I as much as mrntion somebody in Manchester the post is deleted!

odd very odd

If you can't understand the answers and can't properly assess the so-called evidence then that's not our fault #-o ](*,)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:46 pm 
its been assesed you are guilty as hell!

obsessive, guilty, chav.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:53 pm 

That good? :lol: :lol:

And assessed by whom, the Gateshead Messiah? #-o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:28 pm 

Yorkie wrote:

But weren't they requested to by Mr Cope?

They might not like getting accurate info like M&R and JD's list, as might not some other licensing officials.

But councillors should be, and are being, put in the picture by the likes of M&R and JD's list.

Whether you, they, or anyone else, likes it or not. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:31 pm 
TDO wrote:
That good? :lol: :lol:

And assessed by whom, the Gateshead Messiah? #-o

assessed by the majority of your dedicated, or formelly dedicated readers

they are as [edited by admin] off as I am yesterday was a record for me 5 pms.
5!

thats why you wouldnt dare take a poll!.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:33 pm 

Yorkie wrote:

Anybody who was a dedicated reader, is still able to be a dedicated reader.

It's just that this site is a hell of a lot better without the muppet and the goon. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:40 pm 
Sussex wrote:
Yorkie wrote:

But weren't they requested to by Mr Cope?

They might not like getting accurate info like M&R and JD's list, as might not some other licensing officials.

But councillors should be, and are being, put in the picture by the likes of M&R and JD's list.

Whether you, they, or anyone else, likes it or not. :wink:

well, nowt there to disagree with!

our chairman says hes not consulting, fed up of consulting, the leader has said hes not opening Halifax no way so there is no point in wasting money on a survey!

couldnt make it up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:42 pm 
Sussex wrote:
Yorkie wrote:

Anybody who was a dedicated reader, is still able to be a dedicated reader.

It's just that this site is a hell of a lot better without the muppet and the goon. :wink:

well I am obviously the muppet who is the goon?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next