It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:11 pm 
Wharfie wrote:
Dusty Bin wrote:
Tom Thumb wrote:
What are you lot so excite about.

The OFT might just publish something that actually takes the issue by the horns and recommends change.

If it does, we all know that it will be pushed under the tables by those lovely lobbyists working for certain parts of the trade.

I somehow think it'll be different this time Tom, I think the OFT report will be more high profile, they'll look at it from a different perspective from the usual, and the Government supposedly gave the OFT and the CC a greater role to premote the 'enterprise economy'.

In particular, I think when a lot of the 'opinion formers' in the country get to know the kind of things going on, then there'll be greater pressure on the Govt to act. In the past taxi issues never got on to the radar screen of such people.

I'm not saying it'll become a hot political issue, but I think it'll be nearer to being that than it's ever been.

Dusty :?

THE t and g HAVE 70 SPONSORED MPS, this are the bunch that got the conditions of fitness passed in londion by sucking up to red ken

i did think that we were onto something at one point since on this webb I have seen facts cast asside and the most horrendous lies told about repectable firms re alternative vehicles

internet thugs lying repeatedly, did you see that one from Nige telling me to contact some name in Scotland no address no phone number does the fool think I am clairvoyant?

you couldnt make it up could you Dusty, it should be stopped, it will give the site a bad name

Wharfie

Made up Geoff stop talking like a goon, Ed Barry is a well known person on the scottish taxi scene, oh sorry you don't get out of Calderdale do you Geoff????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:22 pm 
Nidge wrote:
Wharfie wrote:
Dusty Bin wrote:
Tom Thumb wrote:

The OFT might just publish something that actually takes the issue by the horns and recommends change.

If it does, we all know that it will be pushed under the tables by those lovely lobbyists working for certain parts of the trade.

I somehow think it'll be different this time Tom, I think the OFT report will be more high profile, they'll look at it from a different perspective from the usual, and the Government supposedly gave the OFT and the CC a greater role to premote the 'enterprise economy'.

In particular, I think when a lot of the 'opinion formers' in the country get to know the kind of things going on, then there'll be greater pressure on the Govt to act. In the past taxi issues never got on to the radar screen of such people.

I'm not saying it'll become a hot political issue, but I think it'll be nearer to being that than it's ever been.

THE t and g HAVE 70 SPONSORED MPS, this are the bunch that got the conditions of fitness passed in londion by sucking up to red ken

i did think that we were onto something at one point since on this webb I have seen facts cast asside and the most horrendous lies told about repectable firms re alternative vehicles

internet thugs lying repeatedly, did you see that one from Nige telling me to contact some name in Scotland no address no phone number does the fool think I am clairvoyant?

you couldnt make it up could you Dusty, it should be stopped, it will give the site a bad name

Wharfie

Made up Geoff stop talking like a goon, Ed Barry is a well known person on the scottish taxi scene, oh sorry you don't get out of Calderdale do you Geoff????????

well known? to whom? for what?
he isnt that well known is he nige? you obviusly aint got the contact details!

he wouldnt be part of t and g by any chance?

Wharfie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:42 pm 
Wharfie wrote:
Nidge wrote:
Wharfie wrote:
Dusty Bin wrote:
Tom Thumb wrote:

Wharfie

Wharfie

Geoff do you think I'm that daft as to post someones name, address and phone number on the internet. Keep taking the tablets youth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:42 pm 
Nidge wrote:
Wharfie wrote:
Nidge wrote:
Wharfie wrote:
Dusty Bin wrote:
Tom Thumb wrote:

Wharfie

Wharfie

Geoff do you think I'm that daft as to post someones name, address and phone number on the internet. Keep taking the tablets youth.

in that case I cannot contact him can I?

(jesus wept)

Wharfie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:58 am 

What no magic wand Wharfy? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 4:44 pm 
Look on the Scottish cab scene Geoff and you will find his contact details.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:19 am 
Nidge wrote:

its like pulling teach Nige,
gawd you aked me to get in touch whats the scottish cab scene?

Wharfie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:24 am 
Wharfie wrote:
Nidge wrote:

so I put into the search engine scottish cab scene and got 4,000 pages of music sites.

we are not that confidence of this evidence are we?

Wharfie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:30 pm 

You did better than I did WHarfie. I just got Glasgow Citizen's Advice B**** Buareua (Drat, cant spell the word!")