Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:57 pm 

Hi all. I am new to this site so please bear with me. I have a 2007 TX4 and we have a bleep bleeping sound continuously. We cannot find what it is and it only stops when we pull out the 20 amp headlight fuse but then the headlights do not work !! Has anyone else suffered this problem ? Any feedback would be greatly accepted and thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:53 pm 

check the seatbelt for the wheelchair,if its unplugged from the buckle closest to the door this activates the continous beeping,but doesnt give you a warning light to let you know

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:06 pm 

karnade12 wrote:
Hi all. I am new to this site so please bear with me. I have a 2007 TX4 and we have a bleep bleeping sound continuously. We cannot find what it is and it only stops when we pull out the 20 amp headlight fuse but then the headlights do not work !! Has anyone else suffered this problem ? Any feedback would be greatly accepted and thanks in advance.

Don't you just love these people who come on here ask a question and then disappear without a word of thanks ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:06 pm 

x-ray wrote:
karnade12 wrote:

Don't you just love these people who come on here ask a question and then disappear without a word of thanks ?

ill give him the benefit of the doubt and hope hes just not been back on here since posting

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 4:05 pm 

jozefbloggz wrote:
check the seatbelt for the wheelchair,if its unplugged from the buckle closest to the door this activates the continous beeping,but doesnt give you a warning light to let you know

8 years later, this ^ saved me from near insanity and losing half a shift at 11pm last night.

Much appreciated and hi.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 4:15 pm 

The beauty of the internet.

Info will remain forever.