Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:45 pm

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Last post
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:47 pm
Posts: 13407
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
Having considered my position over the last 48 hours I have come to the conclusion that I am despised and hated by every forum member on here. I am also angry that the admins didn't even bother to reply to a complaint i made over UNNECCESSARY abusive language

I can therefore only conclude that I am as welcome on here as Jimmy Saville in a girls school so here it is my last ever post

You and the site admins have what you want I AM LEAVING you can all have a party now I used to believe that this site was open for debate it is clearly only open to the narrow minded so sod the lot of you

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last post
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:45 am
Posts: 9848
Location: Clandestine, soon to be Russia.
edders23 wrote:
Having considered my position over the last 48 hours I have come to the conclusion that I am despised and hated by every forum member on here. I am also angry that the admins didn't even bother to reply to a complaint i made over UNNECCESSARY abusive language

I can therefore only conclude that I am as welcome on here as Jimmy Saville in a girls school so here it is my last ever post

You and the site admins have what you want I AM LEAVING you can all have a party now I used to believe that this site was open for debate it is clearly only open to the narrow minded so sod the lot of you



Mmmm have you been getting threatening PM's to?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last post
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:22 pm
Posts: 14142
Location: On the move
I don't despise anybody on here, I didn't even despise them across border although we had some serious disagreements. Are people really getting threatening pm's :shock:

_________________
Note to self: Just because it pops into my head does NOT mean it should come out of my mouth!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last post
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:12 pm
Posts: 233
I think you may have over reacted like toots i dont despise you or anyone else not even gusmac, dont take what people say here to heart,

Dont take it all too seriously its a taxi forum, usually best used for a bit of light entertainment


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last post
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:37 pm
Posts: 2406
As someone like you who posts regulary it would be a shame to leave.I honestly dont despise anyone especially on here.Threatening pm ? They really are nobodys,i dont take th seriously,anybody who resorts to that are wan kers.Keep yer chin up edders and carry on as you were.On a final thought i do feckin hate the tory,s on here :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last post
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:27 pm
Posts: 17916
blackpool wrote:
On a final thought i do feckin hate the tory,s on here :wink:

That's ok then, as long as you don't dispise me. :wink:
Edders, don't let the b'stards grind you down.

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last post
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:00 pm
Posts: 507
im confused

whos sending who threatening messages and why


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last post
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 6:33 pm
Posts: 1117
Location: City of dreaming spires
Come on spill the beans???


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last post
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:06 am
Posts: 1327
Location: Bolton(best town around)
If what you say is true then stay were should you go I wuldnt I say, stitk and stones

_________________
C. Oakes


The Hackney Association Ltd
bbha@btinternet.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last post
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:27 pm
Posts: 17916
I would hazard a guess that it was Gusmac calling him a knob and when he (Gusmac) was asked to remove the comment he just repeated it.

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last post
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:31 pm
Posts: 12045
Location: Aberdeen
grandad wrote:
I would hazard a guess that it was Gusmac calling him a knob and when he (Gusmac) was asked to remove the comment he just repeated it.


Can't get the admin to do what he wants so he spits his dummy out and chucks the toys out of his pram.
Drama queen. :roll:

I suppose he thinks that's abusive too?

For the record, I haven't sent him any PM's, threatening or otherwise. In fact every word I have said is on this forum for anyone to read.

_________________
Image
http://wingsoverscotland.com/ http://www.newsnetscotland.com/
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last post
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:27 pm
Posts: 17916
gusmac wrote:

In fact every word I have said is on this forum for anyone to read.

And proud of it as well, I bet.

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last post
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:09 pm
Posts: 1180
Location: Miles away from paradise, not far from hell.
I've received no PMs and the Moderator Control section is empty.

Other than that can someone tell me what I can do?

Alex

P.S. The ignore button is a very good option for some.

_________________
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Simply the best taxi forum in the whole wide world. www.taxi-driver.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last post
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:31 pm
Posts: 12045
Location: Aberdeen
I don't hate you Edders. I don't even dislike you.
TBH you're just not that important.

I've had some proper ding-dong arguments with people on this forum. This pathetic little spat with you doesn't even come close.
I have never sent threatening PMs to any of them.
Now you haven't actually accused me, but I resent the implication all the same.

_________________
Image
http://wingsoverscotland.com/ http://www.newsnetscotland.com/
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last post
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:31 pm
Posts: 12045
Location: Aberdeen
Alex wrote:
I've received no PMs and the Moderator Control section is empty.


:shock:

Careful Alex, he'll be accusing you next :wink:

_________________
Image
http://wingsoverscotland.com/ http://www.newsnetscotland.com/
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group