Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:46 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:55 pm 

Next time I fly the pilot can have a dump BEFORE we take off or stay where he is and steer the crate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:51 am 

Jochen Lembke wrote:
History is written by the victors,

We did win then. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:40 am 

wannabeeahack wrote:
Next time I fly the pilot can have a dump BEFORE we take off or stay where he is and steer the crate

maybe they need something like that;
www.motoringme.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... Pole_6.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:47 am 

grandad wrote:
Jochen Lembke wrote:
History is written by the victors,

We did win then. :mrgreen:

The Americans won. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:20 am 

That is the bottom line, the Aaaamericans won and that´s why you take orders from Washington and it is not the other way round. But, like I said the financial mafia is global, so that is why most of the Americans are losers themselves, why only a small elite in America can really profit from the benefits of the American empire.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:36 am 

why you don`t sleep yet, Jochen?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:30 am 

I always get up at this time, Marek. Early to bed, early to rise... oh, beautiful English language! (Oh, cursed bloody imperialists) ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:07 am 

Jochen Lembke wrote:
Germany is standing up, having found out that it has been lied to about history since ´45. We are all sick to the teeth of allied and zionist fake history

Does that "fake history" include the setting up of death camps and the murdering of millions of Jews? is this just a piece of "fake history" made up by the Americans and the British?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:18 am 

Jochen Lembke wrote:
That is the bottom line, the Aaaamericans won and that´s why you take orders from Washington and it is not the other way round. But, like I said the financial mafia is global, so that is why most of the Americans are losers themselves, why only a small elite in America can really profit from the benefits of the American empire.

ID rather be pals with the yanks than Angela Merkel, the EU is the antichrist, the 7 headed serpent and Germany hasn't given up hopes of world domination......

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:25 am 

Now you think you got me, Grandad, ey? No, siree.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18492

Concentration camps are a British invention, the British Empire was there first, so Hitler got the idea of both from Britain, which he publicely admitted. To brutally murder anyone who is in the way of this Empire is a practise the British were good at in... the list goes on.

Yeah, well I am not so sure about gassing Jews that this actually happened. Well, why don´t you ask a Jew himself, what happened back then and that this might very well have been just a Zionist scheme to make Jews leave their comfy homes in Europe and come to Palestine, for the Holocaust on the Palestinians. Check out what Paul Eisen has to say about this, he is a Jew and English native speaker.

http://pauleisen.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/but-how-could-holocaust-not-be-true.html

All I know for sure is that Hitler was certainly a deranged person, he may have commited crimes, but he was also fighting the financial mafia (that had ultimately won over him) and that he was a lamb, compared with one of the greatest criminals in the world, Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin.

All I know for sure is that all misery in the world is caused by the financial oligarchy, which is partly Jewish. And that your goverment is next to the US-goverment backing those criminals, hosting and guarding them, being their military arm, that those criminals are responsible for every war since at least 1914 and that they are also responsible for hundred of milions starving each year.

You should not bring this subject up all the time, grandad, I am not a (German) nationalist, I am a globalist, a messenger of love and peace for everybody in this world.

But also for justice, for there is no peace where there is no justice.
So justice comes first and then there is love and peace and happiness, but not without justice.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:28 am 

wannabeeahack wrote:
Jochen Lembke wrote:

ID rather be pals with the yanks than Angela Merkel, the EU is the antichrist, the 7 headed serpent and Germany hasn't given up hopes of world domination......

Your full of [edited by admin], Wannabe! Merkel is a half-jewish traitor to the German people selling us out to both America and Israel! She is just a lick-spittle to them!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:59 pm 

heavy man

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:07 pm 

Jochen Lembke wrote:

Yeah, well I am not so sure about gassing Jews that this actually happened.

That just about sums it up for me. You are a complete waste of rations. Your reply sickens me to the core. You will have to forgive me if I don't agree with anything you have to say on this subject. I much prefer the version that my German mother taught me regarding the treatment of Jews and how she did what she could to help them and after the war she moved to England with my father and worked for a Jewish family over here.
here is a link to some survivors of the holocaust or perhaps you would call them LIARS!!!
http://www.nationalholocaustcentre.net/survivors

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:09 pm 

Isn't holocaust denial a criminal offence in some countries?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:48 pm 

Jochen Lembke wrote:
Your full of [edited by admin], Wannabe! Merkel is a half-jewish traitor to the German people selling us out to both America and Israel! She is just a lick-spittle to them!

Id say your barking (mad) herman...seek help ASAP

Quote:
Religion played a key role in Angela Merkel's migration to East Germany. Her father was born a Catholic, but the Kasner family eventually converted to Lutheranism, and he studied Lutheran theology in Heidelberg and afterwards in Hamburg. In 1954, Angela's father received a pastorate at the church in Quitzow (near Perleberg in Brandenburg), which then was in East Germany, and the family resultingly moved to Templin. Merkel thus grew up in the countryside 80 km (50 mi) north of East Berlin.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next