Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:23 pm 

There's a lot of good info on the net, but there's just as much bullshit. You shouldn't believe everything you read. :shock:

The whole truth about this plane crash will probably never be known, certainly not what was in the mind of the co-pilot.

As an aside, a very good friend of my grandfather was one of the guys who liberated Belsen in 1945. He died some years ago but hearing him talk of bulldozing emaciated corpses into pits left me with no doubt of what he witnessed.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:26 pm 

gusmac wrote:

The whole truth about this plane crash will probably never be known, certainly not what was in the mind of the co-pilot.

According to this idiot the co-pilot had nothing to do with it. It was shot down by the Americans.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:28 pm 

It is very simple, forensic evidence of 1.5 milion Jews being killed and burned to ash that shouldn´t be to hard to get? Just start digging.

Oh, wait a minute now they are saying digging up graves is forbidden in Jewish religion, which is plainly a lie, because it is not. And then they go like, hey what do you want evidence for, as if killing six millions wouldn´t be enough, now you want evidence too, you obnoxiuos b-astard!

Yeah, just think of a murder and the judge would claim you guilty without s-howing proof. Just think of how long the O.J. Simpson trial went and that was only about one murder. Now, you´re saying your people killed six milions, what do want evidence for? Come on.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:35 pm 

Now, I have seen a lot of indications that there might have been a gassing, like witnesses and fotos of corpses (but none of the gassing, only drawings), but so far it was all like that one incidence where they said: "Two Slovakian prisoners escaped and told the officials about the gassing. From that moment on the US knew about it."

Erm, what do think would happen when two Slovakians go to Obama and tell him that Angela Merkel sells out German people to US-corporations? Would Obama "then know that US-politics is evil"?

No, I am sorry but the more I looked, the more I found rather questionable stuff just like that.

So, show me solid proof and then I am convinced, but not giving this proof, but jailing people for denying it - is highly suspicious!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:41 pm 

When you look at Auschwitz you can see chambers for gassing, where they used Zyklon B, yes.
But it was used for desinfection, delicing, the chambers are much to small for humans.

Then are those larger rooms where they say there had been the killings, but you can´t shut them airtight and they are in the basement. Zyklon B needs a temperature of 30 degree celsius to be effective.

And so on!

Look guys, I am sorry, but you just have to do some reasearch in the net and you see, that the whole official story is rather wobbly, to put it mildly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:50 pm 

gusmac wrote:
As an aside, a very good friend of my grandfather was one of the guys who liberated Belsen in 1945. He died some years ago but hearing him talk of bulldozing emaciated corpses into pits left me with no doubt of what he witnessed.

There is no question about the concentration camps and that a lot of people died in them.
No one denies that.
But you see a lot of people died in that war, right?
A good deal of those Jewish prisoners might have died by typhus and hunger in those camps, because they couldn´t be moved further east as it was planned. But how do you expect those people being rationed well when there were also enough German people dying of hunger?

This does proof a lot of hard-ship, but it does not proof the gassing!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:58 pm 

You have heard about the problems they have had in the US with the executions right?

Now, Germans are effective but I simply doubt that you can kill and burn 6 millions, when they can´t even execute a few prisoners in the US.

They might have actually tried gassing, according to a report, if it is believable, I don´t know, but the poor sods still weren´t dead still after 30 hours. So, I say all this alleged killing was simply not feasible, too, even if you claim that Nazis were those terrible people, which I don´t think. They were psychopaths, yeah, but look at the world today, man.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:03 pm 

Well, alright, just look it up in the net for more, it is full of doubts about the holocaust.
If you don´t believe me, fine.
But don´t think I am a bad person that I have these doubts!!!!
You would want solid proof yourself, real hard evidence, if your people were accused of such horrible crimes!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:16 pm 

Jochen, please again! stop you effing reading these bollocks! take two days off and effing go there and see yourself death plant, go to Auschwitz II Birkenau a few kilometers away then you'll see hard evidence and tbh you'll smell all these ashes spreaded around you don't need digging graves they're everyeffingwhere. I don't blame you for grandad's sins I even somehow like you but please stop bollocking us. btw. the Germans (Nazis) were kids in the mist compared to bloody Russkies. I agree that there egsist theory of conspiracy but we (you too) are too small to be in...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:24 pm 

A German who denies the Holocaust occured

well THERES a surprise

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:27 pm 

o-marek wrote:
btw. the Germans (Nazis) were kids in the mist compared to bloody Russkies. I agree that there egsist theory of conspiracy but we (you too) are too small to be in...

There you go! And don´t paste the Poles in heavenly colours, btw!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:29 pm 

I know you are stupid, wannabe, you have proven it enough!
But don´t make any false accusations, I don´t deny it, I doubt it, I want it proven solidly! Now for a stupid person this might be the same but it is not!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:49 pm 

Jochen Lembke wrote:
I know you are stupid, wannabe, you have proven it enough!
But don´t make any false accusations, I don´t deny it, I doubt it, I want it proven solidly! Now for a stupid person this might be the same but it is not!

Time to add 1 to my banned list methinks

mate, that pilot killed 149 people cos he was mental

at least you can only crash with a 4 onboard...........

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:52 pm 

Jochen Lembke wrote:
There you go! And don´t paste the Poles in heavenly colours, btw!

never did, there are facts that he Poles are not innocent victim of nazism there is even more. "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her"
http://www.ppu.org.uk/genocide/case4.html
or maybe should I blame poor ukrainians for theirs grandad's sins?
http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massac ... rn_Galicia

anyway how about that crashed plane?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:54 pm 

o-marek wrote:
anyway how about that crashed plane?

its still crashed, and with a German at the controls

mind you, if they are all like Jocken its no surprise is it

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next